TAMELLINI SOAVE DOC 2017
Area of production: Soave
• Vineyard extension: 30 hectares
• Blend: 100% Garganega
• Type of soil: medium texture
• Exposure: south
• Short description of the vinification and ageing process: the clusters are selected in the vineyard;
destemming , soft crushing, the must is cooled at 5 degrees Celsius, the first run of the must is fermented
with temperature control at 15 degrees Celsius; after fermentation the wine rests for 4-5 months before
being bottled. After 1 month minimum from bottling the wine is released on the market.
• Colour, Nose, Flavour: straw yellow colour, intense, fragrant and floral nose, intense and velvety
flavour with a note of almonds.
• Food matches: As an aperitif, pizza margherita with mozzarella di bufala and basil. Fresh water fish.
Delicate pasta and rice dishes.
• Suggested serving temperature: 10-12 degrees Celsius
• Number of bottles: 250,000