6 amazing wines at a great price for a limited time only
- Privat Brut Nature Organic Cava - a toast to our Anzac countrymen and women. Dry Cava (Champagne method) with fine threads of bubbles.
- Grati Chianti - you know this one, but why change a good thing? Italian food + Italian wine = a contented autumn bubble (that bubble theme again)
- Old Hands Organic Monastrell - savoury and smooth, Spain's bold version of Pinot Noir
- Edalo Syrah - Spain's answer to Australia. Dark fruit without the pepper.
- Barbazul Syrah-Cabernet-Merlot blend - time to light the fire and start the slow cooker, this one has depth
- Alvear Pedro Ximenez 1927 (375ml) - A dessert sensation from Andalucía in Southern Spain. Serve with dessert, as dessert, or tip it over some vanilla ice cream and watch magic happen..